Sunday, July 20, 2003

Hello out there.....An updated piece on my favorite comic/writer Amy Sedaris in the NYT today. Her 700 sq ft West Village apt was partly designed by friend, Todd Oldham. Oh, the squirrels. {SWC}

From loveable kitties in clothes to freaky feline poses, Cats Painted in the Progression of Psychosis of a Schizophrenic Artist, will leave you scratching your head and possibly purring a little, too. [via stare]

Help Blog......Need it? Give it!

Dirty Pretty Things This neo-noir set in multicultural London is said to be director Stephen Frears' grandest film in a decade -- and features the worst toilet scene since "Trainspotting." Now, I've got to see this film.

Say 'I Do' to marriage equality. Sign the petition and join the Million for Marriage movement today.

Quote For Today
"Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly and without law, and must be plucked where it is found,and enjoyed for the brief hour of its duration." ~D.H.Lawrence

Are you into casual sex or should I dress up?

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP