Monday, July 21, 2003

Monday again?

Pompous Dennis Miller dusting off his pretentious obscure literary references in a piece on Jerry Springer in the latest media effort to show how wide the social gap is between you and Jerry Springer. Trite he's not. But tired, he is.

I don't believe I've seen the Blogosphere site before. There's so much weblog apparatus out there.
Concerning the Weblog World, does it seem like everyone wants to rename it, dissect it,define it, control it, contain it, expand it, modify it, explain it, deny, defy or cru-ci-fy you, "all I really want to do-o-o-, is baby be friends with you..."? And for a variety of reasons. Because it is a 'world' and a real study in human nature that is part of it's charm. From where I sit, a weblog, or blog is more ephemeral, or nontangible --like the wind, or time; it can't be contained. It just is.

WWJJD? (What Would Joan Jett Do?)

Messy Kitchen VS Fresh Coffee piece on Susan*Jayne today.

Quote For Today
This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness. ~Dalai Lama

listening to:
love minus zero/dylan

No, seriously. Does this blog make my ass look big?

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP