Saturday, July 19, 2003

Saturday already? Just as long as I don't have any more rain today. But that's doubtful I won't. Yesterday the power was off for 3 hours when nature's stormy wind and rain recital knocked a power poll into the transformer. I made the best of it. Skye and I were on my bed facing each other with candles burning and talking about everything under the sun. Time well spent.

Letters From Home
I recently ran across an old note I'd written my Father when I was 8 years old. I later found out that it went with him wherever he went. It was just a short & sweet, "I love you, Daddy. Love, Susan". But the fact that he carried it around the world for 30 years in his shaving kit is what's comforting to me. I bet everyone has a note or letter saved someplace special.

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself
New remixes of the classic Rolling Stones tune "Sympathy for the Devil" -- helmed by current-day über-producers the Neptunes, Fatboy Slim and Full Phatt -- are set to hit radio on Monday. interesting...

Extra Credit if you remember Zippy The Pinhead

Dylan Film
After months of rumors, whispers, gossip, tall tales and idle speculation, masked and anonymous, starring Bob Dylan, opens in New York on Thursday July 24th and in Los Angeles on Friday July 25th. The soundtrack is available Tuesday July 22nd. [more theater dates >>]

Quote For Today
Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world. ~Buddha

saturday morning me//
fresh ground hazelnut coffee/oj/
grey sweat shorts/Braves tee/
cd: london calling-the clash/
bed head/bed face/benson&hedges/
no shoes/no bra/no problem/
so how about you?/

I'm just working here until a good fast-food job opens up.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP