Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Bush's Opening Act
Hey, Kemosabe, have you seen Dennis Miller's new CNBC show? Can anyone tell me what has happened to Dennis Miller? Did his acting career run off in the ditch before or after Bordello Of Blood jetted to Blockbuster in record speed? Did that cause him to wig out? I heard him explain his political epiphany by saying, "After 9-11, when I saw George Bush pick up that bullhorn..." I'm still waiting for that punchline. Fucker is now a full-blown member of the circle jerk that is the Bush Brigade's Opening Act.

Now, I don't want to get off on a rant here, but I want the old Dennis Miller back, even if he thinks ethics don't apply to him anymore. I want the Dennis Miller back that'd explain to us how the WMDs are actually the bed slats under Anna Nicole Smith. I want the Dennis Miller back who'd call Bush out and tell us all that the emperor is as nekkid as a jaybird and that he and Dick Cheney had Iraq's oil wells divvied up while Bill Clinton was still being serviced.

This website looks best when viewed on company time.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP