Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Have I told you lately how much I like to Burp? That's where I thought I found BlogDump. A fun weblog search engine I've been playing with. Just a small line of code to mouse over and you're all set. Just watch out for flying weblogs. Life in the Present reminds us that formerly-known-as Solipsistic is back as Notes From The Dovecote. Always a top shelf website.

Two, loud snow-removing vehicles just scraped my block aka the cheap seats. Not once, twice, but thrice. I wonder how they decide whose neighborhood streets get cleared from snow and ice first? It was the kind with freezing rain on top making hard layers of ice covered roads. I know it well as I helped push our car out of the neighbor's ditch last night. Another action-packed, fun filled cabin fever day snow day is in order.

Interesting Motherfuckers - Check.

CBS is refusing to air an ad created by MoveOn's Bush in 30 seconds ad contest and also one from PETA. But they are showing one submitted by the White House. Don't play politics with Free Speech. See the ad they're tore up about and Tell CBS how you feel by signing the petition.

Eight more seconds to meltdown.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP