Wednesday, February 5, 2003

Good Wednesday morning.

My husband and I got on the subject of class rings somehow. And talked about where our rings might be now. He threw his in a fit of passion onto a football field in East Atlanta in the late 60's. And I believe my Mother put mine up for me years ago. I've forgotten exactly. We also remembered the different color stones we could choose from. And recalled a time when you didn't have a choice; you got the red stone and the classic gold style ring. He said that the company that made the rings was called, Balfour. Do you still have your high school or college ring? Do you remember how much you paid for it?


Tickled Shitless Department
My sewing machine is fixed. By Mr Fixit (my hb), no less. Time to fix those pants I burst out of that needed altering.

My washer had broken down and we just got a new one yesterday. You just never appreciate it when all your appliances are in working order until one blows on you.

Van Morrison
halted a concert after performing a pair of songs Friday at the North Wales Theatre in Llandudno, Wales, apparently because of an injury he suffered earlier that day. Morrison reportedly fell and cracked a rib.

Janes' Addiction just back from Australia Sunday and appearing in California tonight, and also the 7th and 8th of February. A new cd is almost done. More details can be found here. Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra are having an engagement party on Feb 14. Some think it could be a wedding instead as they're already trying to have a baby.

The new Fleetwood Mac album has a name and a release date. SAY YOU WILL, is scheduled for release on April 15th.
[via:nicksfix]

Quote For The Day
"Everybody is ORIGINAL. If they tell the truth and speak from their true self, not the self they think they should be. So remember these two things: you are TALENTED and you are ORIGINAL. Be sure of that."
~Brenda Ueland



[via:bealog]

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP