Tuesday, February 4, 2003

Hello, Tuesday....
My teenage daughter just came for the scissors. It's never a good sign when she comes for the scissors. At age 3, with waist length hair that had never been cut, she took my embroidery scissors and decided it was time for a trim. Her father and I were in shock for days. But I've learned to trust her judgement over time. She's very artistic and loves to design clothes; often taking notions from my sewing room and coming up with something exciting and fun. Oh, my sweet girl's growing up so fast. She was wearing a long, black sleeveless knit dress when she came in here, so I suppose it'll be her next victim creation.

I'm really trying to be more cognizant about giving folks credit where credit is due. I don't always remember to do that. And I really hate to see others rip me off and not give me a mention, so I should practice what I bitch about, right? If I ever fail to give you credit for a link, please let me know.

Surfing Late At Night So You Won't Have To
» Feeling like a little revenge on someone? I'd seen this Voodoo Doll site a few years ago and saw it again recently on Reverse Cowgirl's. Also a fun site to visit.
» Tripod now has a blog builder. {Similar to Blogspot.}
[via: Daypop]
» If You Want To Win An Election, Just Control The Voting Machines, by Thom Hartmann. Scary realization of voting fix at high levels.
» This is a great satirical take off on a "new" Windows program called Windows RG [Real Good] . ( It's just a joke--not harmful to your pc. I promise) [Via: Daypop]

Happy Birthday
Rocker Alice Cooper born on this day in 1948.

Quote Of The Day
I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up your ass.
~Anon

Haiku For You
O what great knockers,
Marvel at their perfection,
Too bad no one's home.
[via: edjhaiku]

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP