Thursday, February 6, 2003

Good Morning/Evening...

"Miss"taken Identity
Have you ever known anyone in real life or online that claimed they were of one gender, and you found out they were actually the other gender? I've had this happen to me at work once and online once---that I know of. It makes me feel pissed off and somewhat hurt. You may never meet anyone as liberal and tolerant as I am. I'm sure if you're an aspiring writer, it may be good exercise for a blogger to pose as the opposite gender. But it leaves me feeling duped.

Happy Birthday Bob Marley. Born this day in 1945.

Rice for Peace. [via: fatshadow]

Haiku For You
I've been abducted
And replaced by a geezer
Though she wears my clothes
[via: haikooties]

Quotes For The Day
"You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think."
~Dorothy Parker

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same."
~ Unknown

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP