Thursday, April 11, 2002

tulips are blooming

Oh, what a glorious day it is. Beautiful spring day....my tulips are blooming. Reds, yellow, and a lone pale yellow one which I cut in the midst of it's middle aged-ness (or the middle of it's midst?) and displayed it on my mantel. What? I saved it from an untimely death from an impending rain storm we're certain to have one day.
I got to see my sister today. She looked great and was in very good spirits. It's so refreshing for me to see her. Now I'm good for a few more days....like some sort of refillable, but insatiable arid vessel depending on contact with her to quench my thirst.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP