Saturday, April 29, 2006

sliding in a little late today....been a downloading fool

saturday morning me//
go go espresso & frangelica/fresh carrot-apple juice/
styling in: jeans/grey hoodie/sox-sandals/
listening: after the garden - neil young/(thanks, limewire)/
2 ivory candles smoldering/incense wafting/dogs farting/
there goes my nice cosmic ambience/
had a 39° cool morning/next task: mulch the flowers/
so how about you?/

How fun! She's growing upside down tomatos! Go read and see here.

Today's Quote
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..." - Kerouac


7 comments:

Your Host Sat Apr 29, 12:45:00 PM EDT  

SMM: Jeans/ t-shirt/ garage sale!

Karen Sat Apr 29, 02:11:00 PM EDT  

SMM: woke up at 5am/blogged/ate breakfast (Peanut Butter Crunch!)/went back to bed/slept until 10am/now in shorts/t-shirt/thinking about taking a nap. I worked on homework all day yesterday so I deserve a ME day. ;-)

3rd daughter Sun Apr 30, 09:28:00 AM EDT  

gah!! it is now sunday night and i am having trouble remembering saturday morning... oh! got it... up earlyish, showered / mixed berry just right cereal / black cotton pants / green tee / black cardigan / camouflage green volley ballets / meeting miss jane and going shopping

bryn Sun Apr 30, 09:50:00 AM EDT  

luv that quote

Sudeaux Lux Mon May 01, 01:08:00 PM EDT  

Thanks for the moonflower info, Meg. I only have 11 seeds I planted 5 days ago so I won't hold my breath! They were my sister's favorite flower so I really want them to grow.

Shirl Mon May 01, 08:01:00 PM EDT  

eek! I meant to put in my Saturday afternoon me, clicked on the link to the upside down tomato, and away I went! Hope you had an awesome weekend, Susan!

Sudeaux Lux Mon May 01, 11:44:00 PM EDT  

Hi Shirl! Wasn't that upside down tomato fun? If I can find one of those hanging baskets with the "stuff" on it, I'll try it out, too!

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP