ANIMAL COLLECTIVE - PAINTING WITH

Friday, February 19, 2016

Fucking brilliant. How do you not love Floridada? There's Recyling, Hocus Pocus, Golden Gal, Lying in the Grass, On Delay. My favorite song changes by the hour as this cd has already become my favorite one of theirs. I've only described a band twice as being genius. These guys are geniuses. Nobody does it better.

AnCo from the electronic balancing perfection, the mixing & the production to the vocalizing, the lyrics, to the solid if unusual rhythm that defines the undefinable Animal Collective band. Centipede Hz fans will love the new "Painting With" cd by Animal Collective now streaming on Spotify & for purchase on iTunes.

1 comments:

Unknown Sat May 06, 10:19:00 PM EDT  

I'm looking for Sudeaux Lux. I just found out you were married to Steve Cook and would love to speak to you. I am a search angel who helps people find lost family and he had a daughter he didn't learn of til later in life. I was helping her look for him and just learned of his passing in 2012. I'm sure she would love to speak to you since you were probably closest to him. If you could find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/stephanie9599, I will get you two connected. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP