* Command to open fire heard on Kent State tape. Guard troops killed 4 students during a Vietnam war demonstration on May 2, 1970. I'll always remember that date. link
* Divine Interventions - The cosmic rock of Young Gods, still working with anthropologist Jeremy Narby. Treichler talks about his several voyages into the jungle with Narby and is asked, "Does he do the full shamanic trip every time?" "Yes, yes. Different people, different places". link
* Coachella was broadcast for those of us who aren't near the left coast. And noone had anything but praise for Bjork's performance. She was magical on SNL the week before, but that was just a glimmer of the Coachella performance, it appears. e-Blips has pictures and perspective and reminds us that the blog at Bjork's website is also documenting the event and tour.
* Penises - Definitely NSFW - X-rated, but beautifully done photos. Click here and here to see the work of Cary Kwok. (via: tableforsicks)
* Poets - Somebody has really pissed a poet off. link
* Pranks - She lost her nipples when she became a corporate giant. link
It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com.
I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed.
Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.