Friday, April 1, 2005

Tripping Thru The Web, April 1 Edition


Happy St Stupid's Day!
Celebrated by The First Church of the Last Laugh. The 27th annual absurd parade wanders, totters and meanders around, starting at the Embarcadero Plaza. Bring old lottery tickets, pennies and socks for the stations of stupid, and dress accordingly. Free. Noon. Justin Herman Plaza. (SF, CA) I feel a little silly, does that count?

Ilustration Friday is a photo meme with a weekly challenge. This week's topic is, "Crowded".
(via: Anne?)

And speaking of photos, take a look at this one Marie took of the Blue Ridge Mtns. Adjectives fail me.

Comedian Mitch Hedberg dies at 37 - That's sad. He had the dry-est delivery of any comedian I'd ever heard. A truely unique individual. I saw his first television appearance, which was on Letterman several years ago, and every chance I had after that.
[more...]

Sez the Rev Falwell:
"Grown men should not be having sex with prostitutes unless they are married to them."
[more noxious gems...] (via: maru whow gets best quote of the day honors for this: Boy, will he be suprised to find out that the Almighty is a liberal black lesbian... )

I Spy A Screw-Up - Latest column in which Maureen Dowd calls bullshit.

NYPress's 50 Most Loathsome New Yorkers list is relentless. It must have been a blast constructing this column. Better duck, bloggers. The shit's slinging in your direction, too, as the first target is the " Franken-headed Gawker Media emperor Nick Denton". Priceless.
[more...]

There's a brand spanking new collaborative blog in town. The Scarab Dreamer, is ticking with wild anticipation. Go on over and have a look.

Art With Latex Designs has great looking necklaces and chokers uniquely make of latex so I'll be having one when I can make up my mind. (via: ollapodrida who's in the midst of a posting frenzy of most excellent links and we're all the beneficiaries.)

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP