Friday, January 7, 2005

Need an e-card for that special occasion? (thanks, miller)

Can you get high and get clean at the same time? Some American drug and alcohol addicts think so. Vince Beiser chronicles the travails of those who go in search of ibogaine, a purported miracle treatment that also produces a hallucinatory high. Addicts are crossing the border to try this powerful hallucinogen that is banned in the US. I really want to talk to someone who's personally tried ibogaine and hear their story on it. I wonder if it's similar to methadone in that you can be on some type of ibogaine maintenance for as long as needed. more...

I found Montage-A-Google at Gary's site. Generates blocks of pics at your request. I haven't created my masterpiece yet, but will attempt a trial run later.

Would someone please burn Firefox 1.0 to a cd and mail it to me? Email me if you can and I'll give you a mailing address. Over the past couple of years, I've had no trouble downloading Firefox versions .05, .06, .07, .08, .09, but my pc absolutely will not download 1.0. Or if I can download it, it won't install. I've tried Mozilla's and many other people's 1.0 versions, but it just ain't gonna happen.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP