Tuesday, February 10, 2004

* O'Really rethinking the whole pResident George Bush's 'Iraq's a threat' thing. "I was wrong. I am not pleased about it at all and I think all Americans should be concerned about this." Ok, it's a start, Bill. The Americans who have already been concerned about this have been raising hell for over a year about going into Iraq. Now, repeat after me: You guys were right all along and I should submit to public flogging for criticizing you. But I do like that he said publicly that he was wrong. But he also said publicly that he would admit being wrong if we didn't find wmd's in a year's time. Like I said: It's a start. Come, Bill. Come out of the dark side. We can fight this great injustice together.

* Ain't no court room high enough.... to keep me from going to jail. All together now. Yep. That's what I had to do once upon a time, too, Diana.

* Create - A - Nerd [via: always fun presurfer]
* Website I won't be clicking on - Eat Babies - [via: dongresin]
* It's over. s*T*a*R*e* website throws in the proverbial towel.

BLTN Dept - Better Late Than Never
At the Grammy's, Chris Martin (Coldplay) showed his hand demonstrating he was the only one who had a pair. But some may have tried to and may have been censored.

Look on the bright side. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here looking through your stuff.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP