Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day!
Sending much love to my son and daughter today and always.

Still driving each other insane after all these years. Freshly brewed coffee, truffles, cards and flowers were waiting for me on my desk this morning. And here I thought we weren't even speaking to each other. I made him a carrot cake for his Valentine's treat. But he just gets a nibble. Of cake. [picture: capnwacky via: presurfer ]

I'd like to concur with GoFish and also celebrate the newly married folks in San Francisco. What a joyous time for you all.

{quote for today}
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~Jimi Hendrix (1942-1970)

saturday morning me//
bed head or bird nest?/
juice/java/joint(nicotine)/
black shawl/long burgundy gown/
enjoying a roaring tv/
long stares into the frig/
another romantic Valentine's Day/
so hows about you?/


If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP