Saturday, February 7, 2004

8 Questions For George Bush
Also - The case that big media is afraid to ask: Did Bush go AWOL during his lost National Guard years? What the record shows. When I was in school, to avoid going to Vietnam, the guys either laid a liplock on the recruiter, moved to Canada for CO status (conscientious objecter), or signed up with the National Guard, weekend paintball warriors that were guaranteed no combat. In the few press conferences he's had that have not been held on patriotic packed military bases, his interviewers have all been hand-picked, assuring 'Gee-George- how-do-you- unwind-after-a-hard- day-of -presidenting' questions. Imagine my surprise when I hear he's going to be on Sunday's Meet The Press and may actually have to answer questions that haven't been well rehearsed before hand. (See what time it's on in your area.)

GOP Hypocrite Of The Week
That's kind of like the Godfather appointing Sonny, Michael and Fredo to investigate why there is organized crime in the city. According to the New York Times, Dick Cheney is picking the commission members who will look into why Americans were misled about Iraq's WMDs.

saturday morning me//
jukejoint java #2/nicotine stick #3/oj/
black velvet top/jeans/old scuffed up dingos/
hubby yakkin'/daughter shufflin'/dog fartin'/
incubus on the player/sunshine peaking out/
so how's about you?/

I feel a sin coming on.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP