Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Wednesday already? Good Wednesday morning/evening to you then.

"Nixon had a tighter grip as he peace sign'd on his way out to the goodbye chopper," says DongResin, describing Howard Dean's Iowa loser speech. I say, Physician heal thyself. Dean's just not wrapped very tightly. I don't want him to examine me, much less lead my country. If he gets the nomination, I'll support him. I mean, I damn sure won't be voting for the Dipshit Cowboy. But who's to say there's not some fabulous Independent wannabe waiting to throw their hat into the ring? Just as long as it's not another cowboy hat or the equally dismal Ralph Nadar.

Dean has no idea how to present his best side to the country. We see him change right before our eyes according to the latest pundits and polls. I'd love to see someone sneak an idea to his handlers and tell him, "Voters love to see the candidates scratch their balls while howling at the moon." And then we can tune in the next day and watch him digging in by the moonlight.

URLS Gone Wild!
Ohhh, Nooooo!
No Child Left Behind, George?
Guess Who?
Music Plasma-via jwalk

Caution: Another website owner wailing away about their stats. But as I look through my stats today, I'm really starting to rethink this whole Easy Bake Coven name. This site is now the #1 Google search for the word "Coven"? Kinda misleading, don't you think? For the uninitiated, I named this site after a "Simpsons" episode called, "Easy Bake Coven" in which Marge was thought to be a witch in colonial times, hilarity ensues, etc. I've met wonderful pagan people that I would have probably otherwise not have met which is great, but it's not what my site is about. Guess I didn't put enough thought into it when I got the domain name. I'd like to keep the domain name the way it is, but perhaps if I change the site name it may not rate so high when searching for all things coven-related.

{quote for today}
We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are. ~Ana?s Nin

What the hell, go and put all your eggs in one basket.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP