Thursday, January 22, 2004

And a Good Thursday Morning to you. What's on your mind did I hear you say? Well...I just got back to civilization after a tire blow-out in 17° weather and don't even get me started on the wind chill. It's 6:00 am and still dark. I've no tire tool; I'm pissed and cold. But dear husband was soon summoned, he came to my aid, and a sucky time was had by all. So, enough about me. What do YOU think about me. I mean, how is your Thursday going?

With the Super Bowl coming to Houston, Jen has given visitors the inside scoop on her city. Folks from Houston don't all have horns on their autos and trucks or oil wells in the back yard. Doesn't it seem like most places have stereotypes and wrong impressions about them? I can relate living in the South. I don't go around barefooted all the time nor do I follow NASCAR, or have live chickens running around in the yard.... they're actually in my living room. Yes, it's going to be one of those days. Going to be? Going to come visit you guys now.

Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP