Saturday, November 22, 2003

November 22, 1963. Forty years ago today the nation lost her innocence. Trite, but true.

Nephew, Bobby Kennedy, Jr, has two good articles out this week attacking Bush as the worst environmental president in history- Rolling Stone and Salon. With all the atrocities of the Bush administration, I can't see how any half-ass intelligent person could consider backing this fucker. Damn, people, get your head out of the sand. You gripe about smokers, but allow such air and pollution emissions to exist?

See who is polluting your community with this Pollution Locator.

{rewind me}
Ruby Mazur Art
Surprise Goes Zen
What Really Happened
1000 Journals

{local}
Happy Ass Greeting Cards - Inspirational and irreverent Greeting Cards located here in Asheville, NC.

{literary}
Duty of Expression - Interesting interview with Howard Zinn and Thom York on the artist's place in politics and more.

{quote}
Where the heart is willing, it will find a thousand ways.
Where it is unwilling, it will find a thousand excuses.
~Anon

saturday morning me//
sipping coffee from my favorite cup/
jeans/football jersey/moccasins/hat/
watching: squirrels tightrope walk the fence/
hearing: anybody seen my baby- rolling stones/
since i've been lovin' you-led zeppelin/
and husband's usual morning hacking routine/
so hows about you?/

Carpe Diem - Seize the day; Carpin Denim - There's a fish in my pants

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP