Saturday, November 8, 2003

{music}without my glasses, I'd say from left to right-- Keith, Mick, Brian Jones"There's only one reason to read 'According to the Rolling Stones,' and his name is Keith Richards." Salon interview.

{film} "There are no words in the English language to possibly come close to descibing what a gigantic piece of shit this film was. Even calling it that is really an insult to pieces of shit." Matrix: Revolutions review by Six Different Ways.

{political} We miss you, Bill (Clinton).

Five Lies. (Is that all?)

{cult} BBC's Online HitchHikers Guide To The Galaxy - A pocket guide to life, the universe, everything.

{local} Asheville resident and film star Andie MacDowell, help kick off the party for the Asheville Film Festival. North Carolina is 3rd in film production behind New York and California.

{listening} Went to the river and I jumped in,
Baby showed up and said, I will tell you when...

~Eric Clapton, Tore Down

saturday morning me//
hot green tea #1/bagel/chocolate silk/
burgundy gown/grey houseshoes/
cig #2--yeah, I know/grey day #865/
listening: winamp/feeling: stuffy/
another rainy day/i gotta leaky roof/
how's about you?/

Last in line for Nobel Peace Prize; first in line for pie.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP