Sunday, September 21, 2003

What a great day to begin Mabon, or Autumn Equinox.

A Meeting of Minds
In the Spirit of Inquiry, The Dalai Lama Submits To an Inquiry of His Spirit

Is that a fire over there? Or just the smoke from Gray Davis' pen after his well-timed signing of so much legislation lately? For my CA friends, does it seem to you he's trying to appease everyone lately?

General Clark takes instant lead days after entering Democratic race. Just indicates to me the that the democratic nomination for President will continue to surprise us for some time to come.

Daily Rumi Quote
Many of the faults you see in others, dear reader, are your own nature reflected in them. As the Prophet said, 'The faithful are mirrors to one another'.

Don't Worry. Be Nappy.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP