Fuck it.

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Fuck it. The RSS is about to drive me to drink. It only worked yesterday because I manually uploaded it via ftp and if you think I'm doing that on each post, think again. I'm going to step back, regroup and attempt it some other time. I first started on it in Dec 02, resumed again Sept 03, so, I'm guessing next year some time, I'll work on it again. Bloggers instructions are of no help because even tho I'm Blogger Pro now, I still don't have the RSS capacity in my settings, like the original Blogger Pros. At least, I'm not fucking with it much today; 'cause I wanna visit YOUSE GUYS!

Today's This Week with George Stephanopoulos premiere show was outstanding. He accompanied Governor Howard Dean on a road trip and interviewed him several times. What did I take away from it? Dean is a Yuppie's dream Presidential candidate I'd have trouble supporting .

Quote For Today
80 Billion Dollars to repair Iraq.......And when you make out that check, just remember, there are two "L"'s in Halliburton. ~Dave Letterman

Whenever I get upset, I remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to stick up my middle finger.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP