Saturday, September 13, 2003


What a perfect Saturday morning, minus the seasonal allergies/sniffles.

::This RSS crap is freaking me out. I had it; and I lost it. Anne had recently mentioned Bloglines and Mac and Jen are also using it, so I also got on board with Bloglines. So, still working on it.....

:: Anti-gay campaign against TV show - Fucktards rant about "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" in Billings, Montana: "To me, that's not a reality show about gay people," said Julie Millam, who said she watched clips from the show. "A really good reality show for gay people would be five gay men dying of AIDS."

::Don't Spy On Us - To the Department of Homeland Security, you are no longer an American, you are a potential terrorist.

::"Your first name of Susan has given you a pleasant, easy-going, friendly nature." What does your name mean?

::Happy Birthday wishes across the pond to Gerard of Presurfer today!

And Jim at Rittenhouse Review is also celebrating his birthday today. Enjoy your day, Jim!

Quote For Today
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. ~Cherokee Expression

saturday morning me//
hazelnut coffee #2/benson & hedges #3/
dunkin dickies/½ grapefruit/oj-plain, sigh../
frayed-waist jeans/grey Duke tee/yoga flats/
puppy sniffing/daughter snoring/hubby riffing/
so hows about you?/

Missus cool rides out in her aged Cadillac.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP