Tuesday, July 8, 2003


Say Goodbye, Savage. That's all for homophobe Savage at MSNBC TV.

Artist's Choice CDs are compiled of different artists' favorite songs. Each Stones member had four choices. "When I'm warming up for a show, I do a little bit of this," Jagger said about one of his picks, James Brown's "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag (Part 1)." Go ahead, Mick.

Hulk's giant green manhood. Not Safe For Work. {view pic}

Fun Animated Site. via coolio

George Bush resume.

If you're so inspired---How to swear in any language. via black table

I occasionally feature that Elvis Cow and when looking again for the site, found these cows have become not only collectors items, but a national event.

Quote For Today
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, piss in it, and serve it to the people that piss you off.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP