Monday, July 7, 2003

Good Monday morning.... No linkie love today. Just a little gabbing. I believe everyone is still in recovery mode from the long weekend.

Hair-A-Pa-Looza. Skye called and asked my permission to let her friend's Mother cut/shave the back of her head. I said yes. But only a few inches. She's still visiting her friend, so I've not seen the results yet. On the bright side: Haircuts that suck still have time to grow out before school begins in the fall.

Musak In Hell I've got a little portable tv I took out to the sunroom with me, which only picks up a few channels. And was looking for something to watch as I breathed in the night mountain air, drank my delicious beverage, and watched the world go by. And without reading any further, you just know what was on the only channel that got the best reception. Freaking Law and Order. It's a mutant; it's morphed. It's everywhere. Make It. Stop. I imagine the elevator muzak in Hell will be that damn theme song.
{{{{{Duh-DUM........}}}}}

Quote For Today
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don't Be Sexist - Bitches Hate That.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP