Thursday, July 10, 2003

Good Morning to you....

I'd love to shop here and especially on Ebay, collecting old metal lunchboxes. I remember having the generic red plaid lunchbox. It's available for $5-10 now; glad I never bothered to save it. Did you ever use a lunchbox for school?

I just watched Johnny Depp on tv and he talked about capping some of his teeth gold and silver for "Pirates", and he still has them. Some of the movie execs took a dim view of it. He thought of the pirates as the rock stars of that era, and to him, Keith Richards is the greatest rock and roll star of all time, so Keith was the inspiration for his "Pirates" role. {Skye saw it last night with friends.}

Gov't Ganja For The Ill - patients can now purchase packages containing 30 seeds for $20 each or 30-gram bags of dried pot. They must make formal requests for the weed to their doctor, who will have it couriered to them by Health Canada.

Happy Belated Birthday to Rilana yesterday. I hope you had a blast.

Eat it, Tucker.

Robin found the coolest ouija board card online you put a message on for the recipient to unscramble. She found it on regards.com--watch out for the pop-ups. [pic at her site]

Words For Today
It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere. ~Unknown

Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP