Monday, June 30, 2003

Is it Monday already?

Do any of you pet owners have flea problems this year? If you manage to kill them all off, and treat your animals, you'll still bring them in from outdoors and they'll breed and take over again. This is one of the worst battles I've had with fleas, and others say the same thing. You're constantly trying to stay ahead of them and there's no good way to get rid of them without using massive quantities of chemicals in your home. None that I know of.

*Edited to add: We've been using Frontline for the fleas, but not year-round. We have been getting all our pet supplies online at Drs Foster Smith for years now. You can get everything you need except rabies shots. If you spend lots of $$ at the Vet, you should really check this site out. You'll be amazed at the money you can save.

The Distillers, fronted by Brody Armstrong, was rated #1 by Miss Minx in her 100 Rock Women Poll. My daughter, Skye, has been wild about them for some time now.

Need a leather bra and thong set? Visit Retail Slut.
No one does it better than dooce.

Quote For Today
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you. ~Rita Mae Brown

I'll bet I can piss you off from here.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP