Tuesday, July 2, 2002

Pilots face drinking charges


A Phoenix-bound jetliner was preparing for takeoff with 124 passengers aboard when officials called it back to the terminal and arrested both pilots for allegedly being drunk in the cockpit.


when I was a bartender, some of our very best customers were pilots. They drank a lot and they also tipped well. I was amazed that their voracious drinking was received [even in a bar] so nonchalantly. Since the same pilots were in the bar several times a week, and consuming massive quantities of alcohol---if they weren't flying under the influence, they certainly were hung over while flying. Now, which one is worse?


0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP