Wednesday, July 3, 2002

Breakfast Club


My sister, two of our best friends since high school and I have a standing breakfast appointment every Thursday morning at 6:30 am. We've met for over 10 years now. These are the people who've seem me through many a transformation and relationship. This time spent with them each week is more special than words will allow. And the loyalty, history and love a true friendship brings is to me, immeasureable. I try to express my gratitude as best I can by lots of hugs and 'i love you's'. But friends need more validation than that, don't they? Maybe I could say that my life is much richer for being a part of their life. Screw it, they know how I feel. I don't have to say a word and they know how I feel. I've just been on a kick of sorts to let anyone who's special in my life to know their importance to me. Life is so fragile and unsure and short. And good friends and family are such a treasure. I am truly blessed.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP