Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Here is the top ten of the list of TV Guide's 50 greatest cartoon characters:



1. Bugs Bunny


2. Homer Simpson


3. Rocky and Bullwinkle


4. Beavis and Butt-head


5. The Grinch


6. Fred and Barney


7. Angelica Pickles


8. Charlie Brown and Snoopy


9. SpongeBob SquarePants


10.Cartman [via:CNN]


The Simpson's get my number one vote. When I was a child, I remembers when the Flinstones and the Jetsons first came on. I loved to watch them both. I believe that the Flintstones came on at night like the Simpsons do now. As both shows had the ability to attrack both child and adult viewers. Now, we've moved onto a more sophisticated cartoon genre with South Park and others I can't recall at the moment. [as I'm currently suffering from brain farts and heat exhaustion] After drinking a Dr Enuf™ herbal/cherry drink, I just may make a comeback.



0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

Back to TOP