Fanfarlo

Wednesday, November 4, 2009



Fanfarlo is a London based band formed by the Swedish musician Simon Balthazar (vocals, guitar, clarinet). Their name refers to Charles Baudelaire’s novella, "La Fanfarlo."

They've released some singles over the past few years but Reservoir is their debut cd that was introduced in 2008.

According to music fans on Last.FM, if you like Arcade Fire and Beirut, you'll like Fanfarlo. I pretty much agree with that assessment. The arrangements and instruments used by Fanfarlo are Arcade Fire-like and the harmonies blend nicely like Beirut but they do have their own style that I've been enjoying here at home and via my mp3 player.



0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP