Palin Still Doesn't Know What the VP Does

Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Palin Still Doesn't Know What the VP Does
In another stunning display of ignorance Sarah Palin answers the question of what the job of Vice President entails. During an interview with a local Colorado NBC affiliate she is asked a question from a third grader who wrote in "What does a Vice President do?" Here is Palin's answer:
"They're in charge of the U.S. Senate so if they want to they can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes that will make life better for Brandon and his family and his classroom."

link

It just keeps getting better. Assuming this mantle of rock star from her supporters is more than a little frightening.

2 comments:

Sister Wolf Thu Oct 23, 01:18:00 AM EDT  

Also too, if I am so priveleged let me say that her red leather jacket is crappy and cheap looking no matter what this great country of ours paid for it.

Sudeaux Lux Thu Oct 23, 04:03:00 AM EDT  

And I can almost see the zippers, ala Thriller.

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP