Let Me Break Down Tuesday

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good Morning!

... or afternoon. I work late night hours or the graveyard shift and don't begin until after midnight. I'm self employed and most of my work involves logging in and answering the phone in a customer service or tech support capacity. Anyway...

Tuesday. My 2nd favorite day of the week after Friday.

Friday is full of anticipation. I like anticipation. Friday will lay out before you showing you all the glorious possibilities. What should I do, Friday? Go here, go there? Do this, do that? Even if you do nothing... you still have all these options on Friday like no other day because you have two days to recover before work or school kicks in again.

But Tuesday. Tuesday is a do-over. Tuesdays are more shiny than Mondays. Monday is no frills, cut the shit, square john Monday. Tuesday is your second chance to get into that work groove and ask forgiveness for those you pissed off on Monday. Forgiving, yeah, Tuesday is forgiving AND a do-over.

(note to self: back off the keyboard until caffeine is consumed)

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP