The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Sunday, June 22, 2008



The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

The film, opening December 19, is adapted from the classic 1920s story by F. Scott Fitzgerald about a man (Brad Pitt) who is born in his eighties and ages backwards. A man, like any of us, unable to stop time. We follow his story set in New Orleans from the end of World War I in 1918, into the twenty-first century, following his journey that is as unusual as any man's life can be. Directed by David Fincher, who also directed Pitt in Fight Club and Se7en.

Time traveling with Brad Pitt? Looks pretty good to me.

trailer | movie

1 comments:

Sister Wolf Sun Jun 22, 10:58:00 PM EDT  

It looks stunning! Brad's accent is no good, but I'm willing to cut him some slack.

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP