Sunday, December 23, 2007


Hope you have a scintillating Solstice
A delightful Yule
May your mirth be multi-orgasmic
Your visions vibrant
Your glee glorious
Your festivities fulfilling
And your halls decked with Love and Peace.



Christmas Links

It's A Wonderful Internet! - via: zefrank (who still happens to have some of the best timewasters around)

Holiday-O-Matic - Create a delightfully random holiday greeting.

Showing Off those Christmas decorations.

Live Christmas lights Cams - See after 4:00 pm Mountain Time (3:00 pm Pacific, 6:00 pm EST)

Winter Solstice at Stonehenge - a photoset on Flickr

Ugly Christmas Lights

Xmas in Frisko: SomaFM's wacky and eclectic holiday mix. Not for the easily offended.

RECENT PLAYLIST
(Now) Buck's Ducks - Silent But Deadly Night
13:01:19 Eva Moon - Light The Fucking Candles
13:00:14 Anote you - Shotgun For Christmas
12:58:01 Dean Martin - Blue Christmas
12:55:17 Rockapella - Like Christmas
12:52:34 Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - White Trash Christmas



In the midst of winter I found there was within me an invincible summer.
~Albert Camus

2 comments:

Unknown Mon Dec 24, 02:54:00 AM EST  

You probably don't know that I still read you, but I do! I just rarely get a chance to comment. These links are great! Through them I managed to find a whole Forum in my area of where to find the best Holiday light displays, and I've got my list made of where we're going to go tomorrow night. I love these sites!

Sudeaux Lux Mon Dec 24, 11:56:00 AM EST  

Hey, Chasmyn! So good to see you and thanks for your comment. We go back a long ways together.

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP