Tuesday, October 2, 2007




Cha-cha-cha-changes

In the first week of December my domain name, Easy Bake Coven (http://www.easybakecoven.net), is up for renewal again and I've decided not to renew it.

I will probably have a new domain name by then. I had planned to start up a new website in Dec 2006, but when renewing in Dec 2005 I inadvertently re-upped for another 2 years instead of one year.

I began Easy Bake Coven in 2002 which is 35 years in dog years and 3 billion years in internet life so I'm way past due for a change.

I'm pretty excited about this new beginning and picking out a new website name, deciding on the content, and finding a new website design. It may be a topic specific website, or it may be pure bullshit (as opposed to the usual filler bullshit) -- I've not decided on anything but changes. I'll be sure to post any updates on this website.

And I've spent so much time going back and forth between homes so I'll be moving out of North Carolina and into my Tennessee nest full time.

Okay. Any other changes I should tell you about? Beside that little side trip to Denmark, I think that about sums it up.


3 comments:

Julie Tue Oct 02, 10:52:00 PM EDT  

Change is as good as a holiday.
Whatever you come up with, I bet it'll be as interesting to read as this little place.

Mitch Thu Oct 04, 05:44:00 PM EDT  

Holy cats! Lots of changes. And Denmark!!

Shirl Fri Oct 05, 01:40:00 PM EDT  

hey there, granny Susan! Just leave us bread crumbs and we'll follow you!!!! and Happy Birthday!!!!

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP