Thursday, June 7, 2007

Paris Hilton freed after serving 5 days? What the fuck is that about? So she was freaking out and stressing about being in jail so they wrapped that up in a neat little cash filled bow and set her free to Malibu house arrest for 40 days. Ooo, how will she ever hold up?

Usually I don't comment on pop culture people, but this is a case with a girl driving drunk and basically getting away with it. Let me go one step further and say that it may concern me because in my younger days I was also convicted of DUI and was sentenced to 45 days in jail.

How many days do you think I had to stay in a funky old jail cell? If you guessed all 45 of them, go to the head of the class.

link

3 comments:

arratik Thu Jun 07, 01:42:00 PM EDT  

believe me, i was pretty cheesed off when i read this story as well.

i guess famous people are above the law after all. now if someone can tell me exactly why paris hilton is famous, i'd appreciate it...

beverly Thu Jun 07, 03:31:00 PM EDT  

I guess it's true... money= privelege. What is all this saying to the youth of our wonderful country?

Julie Thu Jun 07, 07:43:00 PM EDT  

Money is all. What are they going to do when she does it again? Because she will.

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP