I'm Lijit, Baby! | SICKO in Asheville

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm Lijit, Baby!

I'm trying out a search widget called Lijit. It is on the right sidebar of this website (for all of you feed readers). It not only searches this website, but you can add other sites and bookmarks and favorites of yours that you also want it to search. It helps me locate something and it helps readers find something quickly.

I have it set up to search my del.icio.us bookmarks, my flickr photos, my stumbleupon page, my youtube, myspace, and any other website I write or contribute to. I've just started using it so I can't totally endorse it yet, but so far, so good.

And the best thing is that it keeps stats for you. It helps me know what the readers are looking for and what they expect to find here. **For instance, someone was searching for the Michael Moore documentary, Sicko, to see if it was playing in Asheville soon and I'm off to find that out for the reader and for myself.

My Lijit


SICKO PREMIERE IN ASHEVILLE TODAY

**The Asheville premiere of Michael Moore's SICKO is today, Friday, June 29. So far Regal Hollywood Cinemas 14 is the first place announcing that they are showing the movie.

*Syntax tells us that SiCKO is also playing @ the Fine Arts Theater downtown as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regal Hollywood Cinemas 14
1640 Hendersonville Road, Asheville
828.274.9500

SICKO
Rated PG-13, 2 hr 0 min
Showtimes: (1:00), (4:00), 7:30, 10:25


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fine Arts - CASH ONLY
16 Biltmore Avenue
Downtown Asheville
828.232.1536

SICKO (PG-13)
Showtimes: 1:00 | 4:00 | 7:00 | 9:30 (Daily)

Movie Schedules For Asheville

4 comments:

tarable Thu Jun 28, 01:08:00 PM EDT  

Thanks for giving us a try Susan. I'm sure you'll find the stats very interesting and we send them to you every Sunday! Let us know if you get any feedback from your readers. We'd love to hear it.

Anonymous Fri Jun 29, 03:21:00 AM EDT  

Wow!Sounds really good.I believe it'll reduce my search timing,and show me a way to my favorites quickly.I'm going to try this out in my blog,I just now subscribed to lijit.Thanks Susan..
mobile phone deals

arratik Fri Jun 29, 12:50:00 PM EDT  

SiCKO is playing @ the Fine Arts Theater downtown as well.

In fact, if you can wait until July 5th, the local Green Party people are organizing a showing, meeting up @ 6:00 pm outside the theater for the 7:00 pm show.

Sudeaux Lux Fri Jun 29, 03:16:00 PM EDT  

Thanks for the update, Syntax! I'll update this post.

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP