Saturday Morning Me

Saturday, April 7, 2007

saturday AFTERNOON me//
pink bandana holding back nappy hair/
sweatshirt/jeans/ballet flats/standard weekend wear/
diet cola/no-cal weed/pain meds, laudy me/
teeny tiny snowflakes outside i see/
listening: Seperate Planes by Volunteer Pioneer/
september 10th my 1st grandchild will be here!/
sowhatareyoudoingthisfineweekend?/

Temper the bullshit with global perspectives. Read the Middle East and European, and Australian news and everything you can find. We're used to getting one side of the news for far too long. We have other options now. Arm yourself with truth. --SJC (me)


Sit on my interface

2 comments:

Shirl Sat Apr 07, 09:30:00 PM EDT  

saturday evening me: pink slippers, 'cause it's cold up here too/green pants/red sweatshirt/plaid overshirt. Kitty up on top of the hutch, another one at my feet. I am content!

Anonymous Tue Apr 10, 12:18:00 PM EDT  

I saw my first full range of global news on satellite t.v. It was a really interesting experience seeing propaganda come from every angle of the globe. It was amazing how much alike every countries news was from al jazeera to cnn. I ended up tuning it out and stayed with some nice libyan violin music.

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP