Richards says he snorted dad's ashes

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Richards says he snorted dad's ashes

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort?

My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME.

"He was cremated, and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.

Richards' manager has told MTV the story about the guitarist snorting his father's ashes is not true, and was said as a joke. (This is only part of that interview)

Is he joking or not? He probably did snort his dear old Pops.

2 comments:

anathea Wed Apr 04, 10:44:00 PM EDT  

I am definately putting my money on the snort.

Sudeaux Lux Fri Apr 06, 03:09:00 PM EDT  

I'm going to agree with you. On the next day his lawyer said he was putting us on. But Keef didn't come out and say anymore about it.

It is odd but I'm not creeped out by it. To each his own, ba-by!

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP