Women Take Back The Noise

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Ninah Pixie is an experimental musician and force behind next weekend's "Women Take Back The Noise" event.

The three years in the making extravaganza is taking off like a house on fire.

UBUIBI presents a 3-day live experimental music series featuring a worldwide selection of female artists from the recently released Women Take Back The Noise compilation.

Each night of performance will focus on the themes from the 3-disc collection: ORGONAUTA, SCHEHERAZADE & VOCIFEROUS featuring works by the artists in their own unique style & interpretation, reflecting the mood of each theme. She's been so passionate and unwavering about this experimental music project that I expect we may one day say "I knew her when she was just starting out" and I couldn't be happier for her.

There's more at Women Take Back The Noise, Discogs, and Venues and Events.

Edited to Add: San Francisco Chronicle 96 Hours Section

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP