* Huzzah Hussar - Good to finally see more about artist Michael Hussar whose new series, Red Red Robin," opened at Pasadena's Mendenhall Sobieski Gallery on Saturday nite. Also paintings from Camille Rose Garcia's Doomcave Daydream
* Vox Rox - Vox is a really nice platform for keeping a weblog or a journal. It's from the Six Apart family who also has Livejournal and Typepad. One of the best features of Vox is the tons of templates to choose from. If you could ftp it, I'd leave Blogger in the wind.
* Courtney: "This is more Movie Star, isn't it?" she says, wriggling. "I don't want to be too, you know . . . rargh." She mimes a state of base sexual allure. "You know, Warren [Beatty] took me for lunch, and he said: "Courtney, in the movies there are wives and there are whores. You have to learn to play a wife." Revealing article. Times Online
* George Carlin on Religion: The Greatest Bullshit Story Ever Told
* Bare Down There or Square - Do you dare bare your pudanda? Whoa... personal. But we'd still like to know, wouldn't we? link
* Blogickal has a post about using "...The Johari Window to test just how differently people perceive my online and offline personæ", which intrigued me to no end. link
* An Atheist Laments - "Those with the power to elect presidents and congressmen-and many who themselves get elected-believe that dinosaurs lived two by two upon Noah's Ark, that light from distant galaxies was created en route to the Earth and that the first members of our species were fashioned out of dirt and divine breath, in a garden with a talking snake, by the hand of an invisible God. This is embarrassing." link
Lurking is the new black. Thank you for stopping by.
It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com.
I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed.
Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.