Tuesday, May 23, 2006

2 Of My Favorites

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has returned to his home in the United States after receiving brain surgery in a hospital in New Zealand. His wife Patti Hansen accompanied him on the journey.

Richards was hoping to be "getting back on the road with the Rolling Stones next month", his spokesman added.

Poor guy. I wonder if his life-threatening surgery may make him think about putting up his rock and roll shoes after this current tour is over?

link

Robert Plant recently returned to Wales' Rockfield Studios -- where he recorded his first solo album -- to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the launch of his post-Zep career.

Plant, 57, recalled how he arrived at Rockfield 25 years ago this week, in the wake of Zeppelin's split following the death of the band's drummer John Bonham.

He said, "As far as expectation went, I mean at the age of 32 when your career is finished, anything that came after that was a bonus really."

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP