Saturday, February 12, 2005

:: Mysterious lost drumming tracks believed to be recordings made by tragic LED ZEPPELIN drummer John Bonham have appeared on the internet. Web site www.disndat.info/bonham features 23 tracks reportedly recorded by Bonham and is offering them to fans as streaming audio and MP3s. Best. drummer. ever. I was fortunate enough to see him a few times live. Link

:: Janis Joplin will be honored with Lifetime Achievement Awards at a ceremony Saturday in Los Angeles. Veteran rocker Melissa Etheridge and teen R&B sensation Joss Stone will team up Sunday at the Grammys to perform a tribute to Joplin. I'm underwhelmed. Melissa Ethridge is to Janis Joplin as Michael Jackson is to Jimi Hendrix. Link

saturday morning me//
hazelnutted java #2/strawberry-banana smoothie/
ashes on my keyboard & on my chest/
jeans/Duke sweatshirt/houseshoes/
i still miss my husband...will my aim ever improve?/
it's weird, detective, but he fell on all those bullets/
listening: not even jail by interpol/
so how about you?/

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP