Thursday, February 3, 2005

:: I've vacillated between tears and rage today after finding out another childhood friend died last night from Hepatitis C. Too many people have left far too soon. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

:: Why do they act as if we have a choice in whether the Social Security raping, restructuring will pass or not? Or whether or not Gonzales or anybody else will pass scrutiny? The fox (Bush admin) makes rules for the henhouse (everybody else). And will for the next four years. Bush politics make me so fucking weary anymore. I'd rather discuss anal warts.

:: Jype - handy program that lets you and others view the same web page together.

:: I gotchur freedom righ-cheer. Fargo City Commissioner Linda Coates is among more than 40 area residents included on a list of people barred from attending President Bush's speech today in Fargo. more...
(thanks to maru)

:: {Today's Quote}
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.
--William Blake. Then I'm one smart motherfucker.

Today's post brought to you by Susan & the Buzzkills; with Bob Bringdown on guitar, Billy Bummer on lead vocals.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP