Saturday, January 1, 2005

SMM is back from the holiday last weekend. Is anybody committing to a New Year's Resolution? I don't know about that. The only ones I ever managed to keep were the: 'nod face first in the mashed potatos at the family reunion' resolution, and there was the 'late night call for wrecker fee & bail money' resolution, and the ever popular 'marry a knuckle dragger by the family christmas tree while my mother's still sleeping' resolution was a roaring success for about a week. And this was all in the same year. I generally find it best that I don't commit to a resolultion. It ain't pretty. Let's peer into the home version of Saturday Morning Me...

saturday morning me//
sipping green tea with mint/nibbling sunflower seeds/
shuffling slack-jawed in my old ballet flats/
long quilted skirt/black cloche with rhinestone pins/
background music: The Dresden Dolls/
shut up and pass the spliff, daddy/
so how about you?/

May the New Year grace you and yours with love, good health and peace of mind and fill your days with enchantment!

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP