Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Did you freeze your ass off yet? We warmed up to a balmy 17° yesterday after setting a record low of 7° with only an inch of snow in the Asheville and Hendersonville area. Many of you are experiencing the same frigid conditions we are here in NC and worse. Some are enjoying summer like Susan in Australia and Kane in Hawaii. I know you guys in the Northeast are miserably cold.

Awesome Christmas light displays here. Compliments of Kim who's trying to stay warm in Canada.

Christmas lights extravaganza. You control them from your computer. link

Check your Magical Message for today.

You may as well read your Horoscope, too.

Bite Me
Have you seen BlogBites yet? Neat concept. Especially since they've featured my foul mouth a few times.

Today's Quote
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow...what a ride!!!

I brake for whales.

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP