Monday, May 3, 2004

The Top Ten Conservative Idiots
Number 7 is Bill O'Reilly for wanting to boycott Canada. [Top Ten]

Affluenza: (AF.loo.en.zuh) n. 1.) A dysfunctional relationship wth money/wealth, or the pursuit of it. Globally it is a back up in the flow of money resulting ina polarization of the classes and a loss of economic and emotional balance; 2.) Affluenza is widespread; our whole culture shows its symptoms; 3) Affluenza can be cured. [link]

Coachchella was held this Saturday and Sunday. Lineups just don't get much better than this with The Cure, Pixies, Radiohead, Belle and Sebastian, The Flaming Lips, Bright Eyes, and on and on. Several people were transported to hospitals as temperatures soared into the 100s. And if anyone's there at all, you gotta know that Rhonda is. She's left a live Audblog post on her site with the Pixies playing in the background. [link] [NYTimes] - [Coachella]

{innovative} - Anne's Linkware Project is a creative display of good links on her exceptional website.

{blog site of the day} - New to me LVX23. Each time I visit his site I see something that makes me wish I'd written it.

This website looks best when viewed on company time. Especially on Mondays.


0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP