Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Oh, yeah, I chumped out on the No TV thing. (See previous post) I had the television on from Sunday night to see one of my all time favorite films, "La Femme Nikita", starring the breath-takingly beautiful Anne Parillaud. The original French version (1990) by director Luc Besson who also wrote and directed another favorite, The Fifth Element. The Nikita music is so pulsating and mesmerizing; quite possibly the best movie score I've ever heard.

And then there's CNN International humming along evenings in the background until Trio, Link TV, Sundance, or IFC has something good to watch.

Witchy and Anathea already said they weren't giving up their tv either. Have you ever given up television viewing? Or maybe some don't even watch it at all. If you're an avid viewer, it may take a lot for you to stop watching, but I'd like to think I'm a wise viewer, and that I've given wise informative viewing ideas to my kids as well. Besides, I couldn't possibly miss The Truth About Gay Animals on Trio Wednesday night, could I?

0 comments:

THE WEBSITE NAME

THE WEBSITE NAME
The Simpsons' Treehouse of Horror VIII

ABOUT EBC

It wasn't long after 9/11, September 11, 2001, that I began this website. I felt compelled to connect with other people around the globe. I had recently heard about "weblogs" or "blogs" and I dove right into Blogger.com. I searched for others to connect with online and I found Ageless. It led to meeting many great friends to discuss events of the day. From then on it snowballed. Most importantly we offered one another support and friendship across the globe; finding that we were just a few keystrokes away.

ASHEVILLE WLOS LIVECAM

    Blue Ridge Mtns-click for larger view

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP